Monday 1 March 2021

Profile

 

Kia ora my name is Blair and I live on a farm at Moanui. I go to Matawai School and I am a year 7 student. I love animals. I have six people in my family. Their names are: Rian, Hunter, Gorgia, Hazel, Nathan and me.


I am good at art. I enjoy writing. A challenge for me is my times tables.

Another challenge for me is My maths. My goal this year is to master all my times tables. Another goal of mine is to become better at writing.


I am looking forward to the room four bike ride. I am inspired by Kate, a sports leader who comes up with amazing games for our school. I am looking forward to sharing the Room four bike rides on my blog. I am trying to achieve conquering the large distance on my bike. I am also trying to achieve becoming better at ukulele with chord changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about