Wednesday 26 August 2020

Craft time

Today was the last day of cooking. I've enjoyed all the cooking things that we've made. I learnt a lot of cooking tips. I learnt how to make lots of types of food. We made jelly slice for the last day. It was really easy to make it. The best part is that you get to eat your food that you made at the end.








                                                                                                                     We have also have been doing french knitting. Mine is 2 meters long. It is very fun and you never get tired of doing it. You could be french knitting for a week!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Willie from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you explained that it was the last day of cooking.
    Maybe you could explain what french knitting is.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Logan from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you said you could french knit for weeks
    I learnt that french knitting is never boring
    Maybe you could put the recipe to make the jelly
    Please visit my blog
    <A HREF="https://https://saintmarysgisloganr.blogspot.com/here</A>

    Mā te wā
    Logan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about